The Sidhil Solite Pro Low Four section electronic profiling beds with electric back rest and knee break function and variable height control, with optional integral full length side rails. Descending to a mattress platform height of just 29.5cm, the Solite Pro Low provides the ideal solution where falls prevention is an important consideration.
- A maximum user weight of 190kg (30 stone)
- Maximum safe working load 222kg (35 stone)
- You may wish to add integral side rails for safety and ease of use
- Integral bed extension with safety features which help to prevent entrapment. This increases the length of the bed by 14.5cm.
- The backrest design and ergonomics to minimize sheer and friction and to enhance user comfort
- Auto regressing backrest prevents pinching in the sacral area
- The Solite Pro has an excellent corner locking mechanism to faciliate assembly and disassembly, without the need for tools
- Infinitely variable foot down tilt. There is also an additional head down tilt available for nursing care home environments
- Four braked castors help with maneuverability and safety
- The handset controls all functions with functional lock out and is extremely simple to use
- 5 year warranty as standard (can be extended to 7 years where a Sidhil service contract remains in place)
- Transport stand is supplied as standard with the bed
- Redesigned aesthetics retaining attractive domestic feel
- Has individual sections which have been strengthened for increased performance and reliability
- There is also a battery back up system available as an option extra
- Height range 29.5cm – 71cm
Dimensions: 29.5cm - 71cm x 97cm x 225cm
We offer free standard delivery on all orders.
Delivery will be made within 2-5 working days. Next working day delivery is available.
Please be advised this will be either a postal or courier to door service only. If the goods are of a large size or you may have difficulty bringing the goods into your home, we recommend that you take advantage of ReliMobility's Engineered Delivery Service.
The only exception to this are made to order items. Any made to order items will clearly state their delivery lead times within the product description.
All orders received Monday - Friday before 1pm will dispatched on the same day. Any orders recieved after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day.
For European shipping, please see our delivery information page. All orders are delivered within 5-7 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, please email email@example.com or call our customer services department for free on 0800 112 0074
1st Year: Parts and Labour
2nd, 3rd and 4th Year: Parts Only
If a maintenance contract is taken out this warranty can be extended to 7 years.