- The Sidhil Kendal Waste Bins reduces the risk of cross contamination. The bin is difficult to open by hand, encouraging the user to use the foot operated pedal.
- Moving the bin is made easy by using the pull out handle. There are also anti static wheels which also aid movement.
- The lid has a noise-free, slow closing feature which also minimises the aerosol effect preventing the spread of bacteria.
- The Kendal Waste Bin prevents the build up of stagnant air and bacteria.
- Designed with a wide pedal which facilitates accessing the sack holder from both the front and side.
- Fully fire retardant to HTM83.
- Corners rounded for safety, rubber feet for stability and non-marking.
- This model has a removable body which allows for easy cleaning and sterilisation.
- Suitable for Care Homes, Hospices, GP/Doctor Surgeries and Hospitals.
White lid indicates for domestic waste only
Yellow lid indicates for clinical waste only