The Paloma Column Advanced ICU Bed with Scales by HealthCo is a high quality hospital bed with a huge number of features designed for high levels of patient care and comfort.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive integrated weighing system.
- Electrical operated backrest, height and legrest adjustment.
- Electrical operated trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg, fowler and vascular position.
- Patient handset.
- Nurse control unit.
- Retracting backrest for advanced comfort, less pressure.
- Auto contour.
- Hygienic design (PP), lockable and tuck away side rails.
- Profile frame with easy removable ABS plastic covers.
- Removable head and foot ends.
- Central and directional lockable castors.
- Electrostatic painted metal frame.
- Height adjustable stainless steel IV pole.
- Easy adjustable knee break position.
- Plastic crash bumpers.
- Battery Backup.
- Dual sided manual CPR at backrest.
- Comprehensive range of accessories socket at corners.
- Angle gauge for back.
- Angle gauge for bed.
- Cardiac chair position with one button.
- Shock position with one button.
- Semi-Fowler position with one button.
- Bed exit position with one button.
- Examination position with one button.
- Activation key at remote control to prevent any undesired positions.
- Bed extension 18 cm
- X-Ray translucent backrest and cassette carrier.
- IPX4 standard electronic system.
We offer FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all orders over £30.00 excluding VAT to all UK mainland addresses.
For all orders under £30.00 excluding VAT a delivery charge of £3.95 will apply.
This product will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
We are also able to offer next working day delivery on this product.
Orders placed Monday to Friday by 12pm midday will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Any orders placed after 12pm midday, over the weekend or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
Please note when selecting our free standard delivery or next working day delivery options, this item will be delivered by a courier to the front door.
For our larger items such as riser recliner chairs, mobility scooters or power chairs you may prefer a more personalised service. Our Engineered Delivery service will ensure the item is brought into your home, assembled, demonstrated and all packaging taken away by an engineer on a pre-booked time and date. We can also remove and recycle your old riser recliner chairs, mobility scooters and powerchairs.
This service is usually completed within 3-10 working days. Click here to read more about our Engineered Delivery.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.