Roma Medical Shoprider Malaga Powerchair
You will also receive 12 months free call outs, labour and parts for your new powerchair, completely free.
All of our powerchairs are supplied with batteries and chargers. Your new powerchair will also be delivered, set up and demonstrated on a day and time that suits you at no extra cost.
The Shoprider Malaga Powerchair by Roma Medical is a comfortable powerchair which can be easily dismantled into manageable pieces for storage or transportation.
The Malaga Powerchair comes as standard with many features to ensure the user is comfortable whilst using the powerchair. These include a well padded button captain seat with headrest, an angle adjustable backrest which can also be folded down, a height and angle adjustable seat base, height and width adjustable arms with flip up padded armrests.
The performance of the Shoprider Malaga Powerchair is impressive with features such as articulating front and rear wheel axles, a two motor mid wheel drive system which enables the powerchair to turn 360 degrees within its own length, an extendable VSI control unit for right or left hand use, you have direct access to the battery and free wheel release mechanism, puncture proof front and rear swivel castors and a lap belt.
- Length: 105cm
- Width: 60cm
- Height: 112.5cm
- Seat Width: 48cm
- Seat Depth: 44cm
- Seat Height: 50cm - 58cm
- Seat Height From Floorplan: 36cm - 50cm
- Armrest Height: 18cm - 25cm
- Backrest Height: 50cm
- Maximum User Weight: 115kg
- Range: 16 miles
- Top Speed: 3.8mph
- Weight: 87kg
- Battery: 2 x 12V 34Ah / 36Ah
- Front Wheel Size: 18cm
- Mid Wheel Size: 25cm
- Rear Wheel Size: 18cm
- Ground Clearance: 6cm
- Safe Working Slope: 8 ͦ
With all orders of Powerchairs you will recieve our RM Support Package completely free!
Our package has been designed to provide you a full peace of mind package which you can be confident in. The RM Support Package includes the following:
- Free Engineered Delivery - You will receive a phone call to book in a suitable time and day for delivery. A specialist engineer will delivery, assemble and demonstrate your new mobility scooter or powerchair. They will also take away any unneccessary packaging.
- 12 Months Enhanced Warranty - You will receive 12 months enhanced warranty which covers all parts, labour and call outs which means in the unlikely event you have any issues with your product, if necessary an engineer will visit you at your home to fix the problem.
For European shipping, please see our delivery information page. All orders are delivered within 5-7 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, please email email@example.com or call our customer services department for free on 0800 112 0074
With this powerchair you will receive a complimentary enhanced 12 months warranty which covers all parts, labour and call outs to your home if necessary in the unlikely event something goes wrong with your powerchair. This is included as standard and is completely free of charge.
With this powerchair you will receive our complimentary RM Platinum Support Package which includes an engineered delivery, 12 months free call outs, labour and parts for your mobility scooter, completely free.