- Length: 106cm (40")
- Backrest Height: 41cm - 73cm (16" - 29")
- Seat Width: 40cm - 47.5cm (16" - 19")
- Seat Depth: 36cm - 46cm (14" - 18")
- Height When Folded: 62cm (28")
- Backrest Recline Range: 83° - 126°
- Tilt Range: -5° - 126°
- Transportation Weight: 22kg
- Weight: 41kg
- Maximum User Weight: 180kg (28 stone)
We offer FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all orders over £30.00 excluding VAT to all UK mainland addresses.
For all orders under £30.00 excluding VAT a delivery charge of £3.95 will apply.
This product will be delivered within 2-10 working days.
If you would prefer a more personalised service with the item being brought into your home, assembled, demonstrated and all the packaging taken away by an engineer on a pre-booked time and date. You may wish to take advantage of our Engineered Delivery service. This service is usually completed within 3-10 working days. Click here to read more about our Engineered Delivery.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.
We are proud to be able to offer you the opportunity to take out insurance on most of our wheelchairs.
You can take advantage of 3 months completely FREE insurance as well as being able to purchase a 1 year, 2 year or 3 year policy by selecting the cover you require on the product page.
If you purchase a policy for 1 year or longer, you will still get your 3 months free on top, for example 15 months for the price of 12 months when buying a 1 year policy.
This insurance covers a number of useful areas such as loss or damage, 24/7 breakdown recovery, hire costs whilst your equipment is in for repair following insured damage, personal liability cover for accidental injury to any person or damage to property, plus much more. See the full insurance product information for the full list of benefits.
Icon 120 Wheelchair
The Icon 120 Wheelchair by Rehasense provides all day comfort for the user and is highly adjustable to ensure the chair can meet the users requirements.
Features of this wheelchair include:
- 152° total tilt and recline
- Height adjustable push handles
- Multi adjustable headrest
- Height adjustable armrest between 27cm - 40cm
- Attendant brakes and knee brakes both included
- Seat adjustment range between 16" and 19"
- 16" rear wheels
- Rear anti tip wheels included as standard.
- 4 points tie down system for transport and securing the vehicle in a wheelchair.
- Supplied as standard with length adjustable elevating leg rests.
Please note this product is Made to Order, please see our returns policy for more details.