Mobility Scooter Servicing
We are proud to offer Nationwide Mobility Scooter Servicing for all mobility scooters.
An experienced, fully trained mobility scooter engineer will visit you at your home to perform an extensive 14 point service.
The service includes:
- Checking the battery voltage with multimeter
- Checking the brushes on the motor
- Checking all wires and connection plugs
- Checking all relevant areas are lubricated
- Checking steering rack is aligned
- Checking brakes are working correctly
- Checking all bulbs are working correctly
- Checking all tyres/wheels are correctly fixed and inflated
- Checking all fixings are secure including wing mirrors, basket, arm rests and accessories
- Checking charger is operating correctly
- Thorough road test to ensure scooter is operating correctly (min 500m distance)
- Taking note of any replacement parts needed
- Taking a photograph of the scooter’s batch label
- Giving the scooter a complete clean over
Once the service is completed, if you would like any of the recommended / required work completed, we will quote you on a job by job basis.