We offer FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all orders over £30.00 excluding VAT to all UK mainland addresses.
For all orders under £30.00 excluding VAT a delivery charge of £3.95 will apply.
This product will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
We are also able to offer next working day delivery on this product.
Orders placed Monday to Friday by 1pm will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Any orders placed after 1pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.
VacuAide 7314 Quiet Suction Unit
The VacuAide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) by leading healthcare equipment manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss operates with a very low noise level whilst delivering a high level of suction performance in a way that is safe, comfortable and hygienic.
The VacuAide 7314 QSU is designed to be suitable for both home and clinical environments.
Operating the VacuAide QSU couldn’t be easier with its single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure.
The 800ml collection bottle is designed so as to incorporate the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace and the suction unit and accessories can be discreetly and easily stored or transported in the carry bag supplied.
The internal battery is fully rechargeable and gives up to 60 minutes of operation.
The VacuAide 7314 is supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended.
Reasons to choose the VacuAide 714:
- Suction performance with low noise level
- A vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min
- Rechargable battery pack, Multi voltage power supply allowing operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V, 12 V DC in car charger
- Simple on/off operation
- Comes with a personal carry bag that allows VacuAide to be used without removing it
- Suction pressure easily set and viewed using the large, rotating, easy grip pressure adjustment gauge
- Single use 800ml collection easily removable bottle with bacterial filter integrated into the lid
- Canister lid made from a flexible material, making it easy to remove
- Optional 1200ml reusable, autoclavable collection bottle
- Rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 60 minutes
- Built to comply with ISO 10079-1 standards