- Seat Width: As Advertised
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17")
- Seat Height at Front: 53cm (21")
- Seat Height at Rear: 46.5cm - 51.5cm (18.25" - 20.25")
- Backrest Height Above Seat: 40cm - 42.5cm (15.75" - 16.75")
- Footrest Length: 36cm - 50cm (14" - 19.75")
- Armrest Height Above Seat: 23cm (9")
- Depth Without Footrests: 77cm (30.25")
- Depth With Footrests: 104cm (41")
- Width When Open: Seat Width + 14cm (5.5")
- Width Closed: 30cm (11.75")
- Weight: 15kg
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)
We provide free standard delivery on all orders to UK Mainland.
This product will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
We are also able to offer next working day delivery on this product.
Orders placed Monday to Friday by 1pm will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Any orders placed after 1pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.
Days Link Attendant Propelled Wheelchair
The Days Link Attendant Propelled Wheelchair is a crash tested high quality transit wheelchair available in a wide range of seat widths.
The Days Healthcare range of Link wheelchairs have a high level of functionality which provides excellent value for money.
This chair has a height adjustable backrest, swing back and detachable armrests, removable leg rests, swing away footrests, puncture proof tyres and rear anti tippers for added safety on slopes or uneven ground. The position of the rear wheels can be adjusted giving you the ability to change the seat angle for maximum user comfort.
This wheelchair is crash tested.