- Seat Width: Narrow: 41cm (16"), Standard: 46cm (18"), Wide: 46cm (18")
- Seat Depth: 41cm (16")
- Seat Height at Front: 51.5cm (20")
- Seat Height at Rear: 49.5cm (19.5")
- Width Between Arms: Narrow: 38cm (15"), Standard: 42cm (16.5"), Wide: 46cm (18")
- Backrest Height Above Seat: 40cm (15.75")
- Footrest Length: 40cm - 56cm (15.75" - 22")
- Armrest Height Above Seat: 21.5cm (8.5")
- Overall Width When Open: Narrow: 50.5cm (20"), Standard: 53cm (21"), Wide: 56cm (22")
- Overall Width When Closed: 23cm (9")
- Overall Depth With Footrests: 99.5cm (39")
- Overall Depth Without Footrests: 75cm (29.5")
- Front Wheels: 20cm x 2.5cm (8" x 1")
- Rear Wheels: 30.5cm (12.5")
- Weight: 12kg
- Maximum User Weight: Standard & Narrow 100kg (15.75 stone); Wide: 120kg (18.75 Stone)
We provide free standard delivery on all orders to UK Mainland.
This product will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
We are also able to offer next working day delivery on this product.
Orders placed Monday to Friday by 1pm will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Any orders placed after 1pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.
We are proud to be able to offer you the opportunity to take out insurance and extended warranties on most of our wheelchairs.
You can take advantage of 3 months completely FREE insurance as well as being able to purchase a 1 year, 2 year or 3 year policy by selecting the cover you require on the product page.
If you purchase a policy for 1 year or longer, you will still get your 3 months free on top, for example 15 months for the price of 12 months when buying a 1 year policy.
This insurance covers a number of useful areas such as loss or damage, 24/7 breakdown recovery, hire costs whilst your equipment is in for repair following insured damage, personal liability cover for accidental injury to any person or damage to property, plus much more. See the full insurance product information for the full list of benefits.
Days Escape Lite Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
The Days Escape Lite Aluminium Transit Wheelchair is a lightweight foldable transit wheelchair which has been engineered for ease of transportation and storage.
Features of this excellent attendant propelled wheelchair are half folding backrest, comfortable upholstery, puncture proof tyres, full length armrests, attendant cable brakes, detachable footrests which are also height adjustable and can be swung away and a seat belt is also included as standard.
Available in 3 sizes standard, narrow and wide.