- Mattress Size: 197cm x 90cm x 20.5cm
- Air Pump Size: 10cm x 14cm x 28cm
- Mattress Weight: 7.1kg
- Pump Weight: 1.7kg
- Maximum User Weight: 190kg (30 stone)
- Pressure Relief Risk: High
- Number of Cells: 16
- Number of Alternating Cells: 13
- Number of Static Cells: 3 at head end
- Material: Nylon TPU
- Cell Cross Section Style: Figure of 8
- Waterlow Score: 15 - 25
- Suitable for pressure stage: 4
- Braden Scale Scoring: <9
- Mattress Fire Retardancy: BS 5852-1 1988
- Cover Tear strength: >3.0 daN/5cm warp
- Cover Water Penetration - Hydrostatic Head: >200cm
- Cover Anti Bacterial Resistance: Sanitized Clariant Benelux
- Cover Water Vapour Permeability: 800 g/m2 /24h
- Cover Hydrolysis: 3 week test – no loss of quality
- Cover Elongation at 30N Tensile Strength: >20% warp
- Cover Fire retardancy: BS 7175 Crib 5 & 7; EB 597: 1994 Source 1 & 2
We provide free standard delivery on all orders to UK Mainland.
This product will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
We are also able to offer next working day delivery on this product.
Orders placed Monday to Friday by 1pm will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Any orders placed after 1pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
For international deliveries, please see our delivery information page for more information.
Chatsworth Active Mattress
The Chatsworth Active Mattress by Harvest Healthcare is an active mattress system which is suitable for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
With this being a complete replacement system, the Chatsworth Active Mattress can be used without an underlay.
Made up from 16 cells which are all removable to aid facilitate decontamination. There are also 3 static cells at the head end.
This active mattress also includes a low pressure indicator, quiet operation, CPR quick release facility, a vapour permeable multi stretch cover with welded corners to prevent fluid ingress an there is also a transport facility.
Air pump is supplied with the mattress as standard.